*The full extent of the required documents depends on the university and/or the degree you are applying for.
The following documents must be also attached to your application:
- Copy of secondary school certificate and transcripts (for bachelor’s studies) or bachelor’s certificate and transcripts (master’s studies). Please send as pdf file.
- Transcript of Records, with grading scale in English if the scale is not indicated in the transcript.
- Copy of your passport
- International Language certificate (IELTS, TOEFL, etc)
- Personal Statement
- Details CV
- Reference letter (where necessary)
Please read the information carefully and remember to follow every steps. This is how you start your new exciting study journey abroad.
- 1. Learn about admission requirements for undergraduate and graduate degrees.
- 2. Choose a country, university and your preferred degree you would like to study
- 3. Send your education assessment application (link. sweden4allab.se/pages/Assessment/student_assessments…)
- 4. Pay the service fee of 100€*
- 5. Attach the required documents
- 6. Check your email to receive feedback and guidance for the next steps.
As soon as you send your application, you will here from us in 2-3 working days