In Croatia, we can offer our students Bachelor and Master in Tourism Management, Sports Management, IT and Economy (Private Colleges).
OPPORTUNITY TO EXPLORE IN CROATIA
- The average annual tuition fees are 4500-6000 EUR.
- The minimum living cost is 400 – 500 EUR per month (food+accommodation).
- Health insurance (around 850 EUR per year)
- Public transportation (with student discount around 350 EUR per year).
- The enrollment process varies from college to college and can take time (up to 60 days).
- The intakes are in June (1st deadline) and September (second deadline), with the start of academic year in October.
- We are ready to accept application from February 2020.
SHORT COURSE IN CROATIA
- Short Course for Teachers (only teachers can apply)
- When? Year round and we can organize it in 1 month notice.
- Age: 18-40
- Good English (official working language) but No Ielts score
- Education: Teaching confirmation from School (Primary school, Kindergarten, High School)
- Accommodation( We will arrange it)
- Meals (Applicants need to arrange it)
- Visa from Embassy of Croatia in Delhi (VFS Crotia)
- A-15, West End Colony, Near Shanti Niketan, New Delhi, Delhi 110021, India C-8 Anand Niketan, Nueva Delhi, 110021.
- Fees: Euro 3750 (Including Housing)
- Application fees: Euro 100
LEAVE A REPLY
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *