RESIDENCE PERMIT FOR MEDICAL DOCTORS/ DENTISTS
Foreign doctors and dentists who are trained outside the EU/EEA can be granted a special residence permit in order to obtain a Danish authorization as a doctor or dentist. The residence permit is granted to enable the foreign doctor or dentist to reach the professional and linguistic skills required to obtain a Danish authorization.
WE CLEAR THE WAY TO YOUR LICENCE TO PRACTICE AS A MEDICAL DOCTOR IN DENMARK
Are you a foreign doctor who completed your medical studies abroad and would like to do your specialist training in Denmark? Are you now facing the challenge of meeting all the administrative requirements to acquire your licence to practise medicine? There are numerous formal as well as individual requirements to deal with. We can offer you our support!
WE OFFER YOU
- A complete Service Package to provide you with professional support until you acquire your licence to practice medicine
- Complete guide line of Danish Intensive Course to deepen your language skills and a special purposes module “Danish for Doctors”
- Support during the intercultural integration process in your daily work in hospital
- Accommodation during your stay if required
- Benefit from the individual and independent counselling service provided by Global Education Denmark
- Take advantage information service of the best Danish languages info to prepare for your career
- Benefit from many years of experience which our counselor has in the field of international exchange and intercultural communication to achieve optimal integration in your new professional surroundings
- You hold a degree in medicine after studying for at least six years at a university (including 8–12 months practical training)
- You would like to continue your studies as a medical specialist in Denmark
- You are interested in Danish culture and are motivated to learn the language