VOLUNTARY WORK IN MEXICO
– Age: 18-35
– Good English (official working language) but No Ielts score
– Pick up in Morelia city airport or buses terminal in Morelia city.
– Education: Minimum HSC
– Accommodation is in host family, then is not necessary to pay rent.
– Meals are covered (3 meals). With host family 2 and 1 at center of working
– Voluntary work
– Visa from Mexican Embassy in Delhi (maximum 1 week)
– Embassy of Mexico, India, C-8 Anand Niketan, Nueva Delhi, 110021
– Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30 am – 17:00 Hrs
– Visa fees: USD 35-250 (Depends On Visa Category)
– Visa fees payable to HDFC Bank, C-17, Anand Niketan, Opp. South Campus, Delhi University, New Delhi, 10021
– Name: Consular Section Embassy of Mexico, Account Number: 50200040168760
Step 1 :Book an appointment through MEXITEL – https://mexitel.sre.gob.mx/
Step 2 : Pay visa application fee
Step 3 : Attend your appointment. Bring your complete documents and payment receipt.
When you book your appointment through MEXITEL you will receive a confirmation letter in your email which you must carry with you the day of your appointment. On that date, we will take a photograph and fingerprints. Also, we will conduct and interview to confirm the purpose of the trip.
Remember that payment is nonrefundable and needs to be done prior to the submission of documents. To avoid inconveniences, please make sure that you bring your complete documents.
Step 4: Collect your passport
If your application is approved, visa processing time takes 24-48 hours. You have to collect your passport in person. Please plan accordingly. Passport can be collected by the applicant or by another individual with a letter of authorization. Collection timings are from 15:30 to 16:00.
Fees: Please contact us.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *