DID YOU KNOW, FRANCE IS THE 4TH MOST POPULAR DESTINATION FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS?
France is one of the most attractive countries in terms of international mobility. It is the fourth-most popular destination for international students, after the United States, the United Kingdom and Australia. It is the most popular non-English-speaking country.
In 2018, around 325,000 international students chose to study in France, and this number is increasing yearly.
OUR PARTNERS IN FRANCE
- IDRAC BUSINESS SCHOOL – CAMPUS: LYON PARIS BORDEAUX
- EPSI – CAMPUS: PARIS
- IEFT SCHOOL OF TOURISM – CAMPUS: LYON
- ICD BUSINESS SCHOOL – CAMPUS: PARIS
- THE AMERICAN BUSINESS SCHOOL – CAMPUS: PARIS
- CEFAM – INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT – CAMPUS: LYON
- 3A-ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND ETHICAL BUSINESS – CAMPUS: LYON
- IFAG – ENTREPRENEURSHIP & INNOVATION – CAMPUS: LYON PARIS
- IGS-RH – HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT – CAMPUS: PARIS
- ESAM – CORPORATE FINANCE & STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT – CAMPUS: LYON PARIS
- Between Euro 9000- Euro 12000
- No Ielts needed (we strongly encourage to have Ielts score of minimum 5.0)
- Skype interview
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *