WE HAVE 3 OPTIONS
1. Study full-degree at our partner Niels Brock Copenhagen Business College (with Ielts score of 6.0)
2. 1 semester or 1 full year non-degree studies at Copenhagen University (with Ielts score of 6.0)
3. Public universities or colleges (minimum Ielts score 6.5)
The Danish educational system is designed to promote creativity, innovation, analytical and critical thinking. Whichever subject you choose to study in Denmark you can expect outstanding academic standards. Several institutions rank among Europe’s finest and combine traditional lectures with student-centred teaching methods that will help you turn new learning into innovative solutions.
As an international student in Denmark you too will have the right to work while you live here. You will also have the opportunity to seek full-time employment when you have completed your studies.
As a non-EU/EAA student you can work for up to 20 hours a week while you study in Denmark.
Danish higher education institutions offer a range of opportunities for international students. More than 600 programmes are taught in English – all internationally recognized and of high quality.
UNIVERSITIES IN DENMARK
- IT University of Copenhagen (ITU)
- University of Southern Denmark (SDU)
- Copenhagen Business School (CBS)
- Aalborg University (AAU)
- Roskilde University (RUC)
- Technical University of Denmark (DTU)
- University of Copenhagen (UCPH)
- Aarhus University (AU)
KEY FACTS IN DENMARK
- No Bank Statement needed for visa application
- High visa rate
- Availability of job (Copenhagen)
- Ielts 6.0
- Establishment card
NIELS BROCK COPENHAGEN BUSINESS COLLEGE
At Niels Brock Copenhagen Business College – you have a variety of business degrees including
-3 YEAR BSC (HONS) IN BUSINESS STUDIES
The three majors/streams are:
- Accounting & Finance
The three majors/streams are:
- Application Deadline: 15 April 2020
- Tuition fees: EURO 12,600 / Year and 2nd/3rd year Euro 12000
- The 1st instalment of tuition fee of DKK 65,000 (EURO 8.800)
- Ielts score: 6.0 with no less than 5.5 in each brand.
– TOP-UP YOUR BACHELOR DEGREE WITH A ONE YEAR DE MONTFORT UNIVERSITY OR MIDDLESEX UNIVERSITY PROGRAMME
( For Those Who Completed 2 Years Business Degree In Their Home Country And Can Transfer Your Credits In Denmark, Study 1 Year And Earn A Degree From Denmark )
- THE CURRENT FULL TUITION FEE IS: DKK 90,000/EUR 12,200
- The 1st installment of tuition fee of DKK 65,000 (EURO 8.800)
- IELTS SCORE : 6.0 with no less than 5.5 in each brand.
– MSC IN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS & MANAGEMENT : BELOW ARE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- UK 1st or 2nd class Honours business, finance, or marketing degree, or
- Danish full-time professional Bachelor’s business, finance, or marketing degree with a high average, or
- Equivalent overseas qualifications, or
- De Montfort University Graduate Certificate in International Business with an average score of 50% or higher
- American BSc Graduates with a GPA score of 2.50 or higher
- IELTS 6.5 or equivalent
- Letter of Motivation
- Passport (must be valid for the duration of your studies)
- Tuition fee: Full fee: DKK 125,000 (EURO 16,900)
- Terms of payment: The 1st installment of tuition fee of DKK 63,000 is due no later than.
ESTABLISHMENT CARD IN DENMARK
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *